1. Any foreigner in the Pilot Zonein Shunyi who is identified as a foreign high-level talent as per therelevant standards, and his spouse and children, at the recommendation of theBeijing Municipal Commission of Commerce, can directly apply for a permanentresidence permit in China.
2. The Foreigner Exit & Entry Service Center is setup in the Pilot Zone in Shunyi to provide one-stop services, e.g. newpolicy consulting, receiving applications and release of certificates.
3. We will step up the examination and approvalprocedures for foreign high-level talents at the Pilot Zonein Shunyi who apply for the permanent residence permit. The BeijingMunicipal Public Security Bureau will complete such examination and approvalwithin 50 days upon receiving the application materials, and the Ministry ofPublic Security will complete the approval within 40 days upon receiving theexamined and approved materials therefrom.
4. Where a foreign member of the entrepreneurial team anda foreign managerial and technical talent employed by the enterprise in thePilot Zone in Shunyi, provided that the work permit has been acquiredthereby, can apply for a visa at his arrival at the port; in the case that suchwork permit has not been acquired in a timely manner, he can apply for a talent(R) visa at the entry port with the letter of invitation issued by the leaderof the entrepreneurial team or the enterprise.
5. Upon entry into the territory of the People’s Republicof China, foreign members of entrepreneurial teams and foreign managerial andtechnical talents employed by enterprises in the Pilot Zonein Shunyi (not subject to the restriction that he shall be less than60 years-old) can directly apply for a 5-year residence permit for work withthe work permit and the letter of guarantee provided by the employer; whereforeign members of entrepreneurial teams fail to acquire the work permit, theycan apply for a five-year residence permit for private affairs with the letterof guarantee issued by the head of the team (with the remark of “创业” as “entrepreneurship”).
6. Where a foreign member of the entrepreneurial team ora foreign managerial and technicaltalent employed by the enterprise in the PilotZone in Shunyi reach a certain mark as per the grading resultsbased on the Points System standards for foreign talents, he can apply for apermanent residence permit in China.
7. Any ethnical Chinese with foreign citizenship whoengages in entrepreneurship in the Pilot Zone in Shunyi (not subjectto the restriction that he shall be less than 60 years-old) can directly applyfor a five-year valid residence permit for work with the work permit and theletter of guarantee provided by the employer, or directly apply for a five-yearvalid residence permit for private affairs with a business plan (with theremark of “创业” as “entrepreneurship”).
8. Where an ethnical Chinese with foreign citizenship whois employed by an enterprise in the Pilot Zone in Shunyi holds adoctorate-level degree or has worked in the Pilot Zone in Shunyi forfour years in a row, and lives in China for at least six months accumulativelyper year, he can directly apply for a permanent residence permit in China.
9.Any international student from an overseas college oruniversity who is invited to participate in an internship by any enterprise inthe Pilot Zone in Shunyi (which has filed with the entry and exitcontrol authority of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau) can applywith the visa authority at the entry port for the short-term visa for privateaffairs (with the remark if “实习” as “internship”) to haveinternship-related activities; as for other foreign people who have enteredChina with the visa of other categories, he can apply to change to theshort-term visa for private affairs (with the remark of “实习” as “internship”) within the territory of the People’s Republic ofChina for having internship-related activities.
10. Any international student who studies at a college oruniversity in Beijing and has received the consent of the same and the letterof recommendation thereby can apply for inserting the remark of “创业” as “entrepreneurship” on the residence permit for study, and thenconduct any part-time entrepreneurship activities in the Pilot Zonein Shunyi.